Ways of GivingTuition alone could never cover the actual cost of providing a comprehensive music education for each student. The School relies on gifts to make up the difference. Your tax-deductible gift to the Annual Fund directly supports the School's current operations, allowing us to maintain our superior educational standards. You may choose to support Hoff-Barthelson in one of the following ways:
- Mail a check (payable to Hoff-Barthelson Music School) to Hoff-Barthelson's Development Office, 25 School Lane, Scarsdale, NY 10583.
- Make a donation on-line by clicking on the link below:
- Ask your employer to match your annual gift.
- Make a gift of stock, life insurance, mutual funds or certificates of deposit. These gifts can provide you with significant tax advantages.
- Establish a named scholarship in honor of a family member or friend.
- Designate Hoff-Barthelson as a recipient of your United Way workplace contribution.
- Add a contribution onto your School registration form.
- Include Hoff-Barthelson Music School in your estate plan through bequests and charitable remainder trusts.
- Honor your child's teacher with a gift to the Faculty Appreciation Fund.
- Support Hoff-Barthelson's extensive Community Outreach Program.
- In-kind donations to the School.